FREESTATE SPORTS ARENA
NEXT SEASON STARTS AUGUST 2017
Plays on Thursdays
Plays On Tuesdays
Plays On Mondays
Plays On Wednesdays
In honor of Memorial Day Monday Games which would normally be played on May 29th will be played on ...TBD
All games will be scheduled between the hours of 6 PM and 11 PM. The primary times for games will be 7 pm and 11 pm.
*** Forfeit bond required per team. Any unused portion will be returned at the end of the session to the team captain. As always you may elect to roll the bond to the next session.
We now sell tape, wheels, screws and other items at our concession stand.
A Division Champions
B Division Champions
C Division Champions
D Division Champions
Freestate Roller Hockey has been in existence since 1996 and offers leagues for adults of all ages and skill levels. Averaging 30 teams and over 300 players, it is the largest roller hockey league in Maryland.
A - Advanced - Most talented skill levels. Talent is consistent among all players. (DRAFT LEAGUE)
B - Intermediate - Skilled player base with a few less experienced players.
C - Novice - Less experienced player base with a few intermediate players. Ideal for beginner players or entry level teams.
D - Beginner - Ideal for beginner players or entry level teams.
- 12 regular games and 1 playoff game for each division top 8 teams in a single elimination format; game 14=semis game 15=finals
- Referee and Scorekeeper fees of $40 cash per team due each game
- Teams must register a minimum of 8 skaters and a goalie
- Three 15-minute running time periods
- 4 on 4 with a goalie and no offside or icing
- All leagues are puck play
- No checking
- Players (except goalies) must have a jersey number unique from other teammates. Players/Teams provide their own jerseys.
- All teams required to pay $80 forfeit bond***
Mandatory Safety Equipment:
- Hockey Helmet (HECC approved)
- Full face cage or shield for players under 18 (recommended for all)
- Elbow pads, hockey shin guards, gloves
- Protective Cup
- Roller Hockey Pants
- Goalies must wear skates and certified masks